For Sale! “Luke”- Outgoing Labradoodle Boy from Ella & Samuel
We are very excited to introduce, Luke born between Ella & Samuel on March 3, 2022. Luke (name can change) has a playful and confident personality. He is slightly dependent, outgoing and slightly confident. He is a boy that likes everyone and anyone. He’s very social and is a happy pup but he can also be content off doing his own thing. He is outgoing and playful but not hyper or high energy. He loves playing with you and his favorite toys whenever you are ready! He is a slightly confident boy and he tackles any new challenges he faces very well without being pushy or stubborn at all. Size wise, we estimate that he will get around 55-70 lbs with stunning chocolate doodle coat. Each pup also comes with a very realistic 4-year health warranty.
All DDD pups go home with our 30 Day Guarantee! If for some reason you are not satisfied with your puppy you are able to return your pup back to Recherche for a replacement pup or partial refund. Read below details on Guarantee:
- Return your pup for a replacement pup (minus deposits) or a 75% refund (minus deposits) within 30 days.
- You must keep the dog for 3 weeks minimum. Be willing to work with “Recherche Tutors” if needed.
- Replacement pup is same breed at same training level if available
- Recherche has right to choose for refund instead of replacement
This litter is able to go home after:
- Doggy Double Doctorate 10 (training till 10 Months of age) – January 3, 2023
- Doggy Double Doctorate 11 (training till 11 Months of age) – February 3, 2023
- Doggy Double Doctorate 12 (training till 12 Months of age) – March 3, 2023
Please visit our Puppy Training Institute page to learn and watch about every training level we offer in detail.
Puppy Christmas Boxes!
Our Adoption Process
Doggy Dbl. Doctorate 10
January 3, 2023
Doggy Dbl. Doctorate 11
February 3, 2023
Doggy Dbl. Doctorate 12
March 3, 2023
Please visit our Puppy Training Institute page to learn and watch about every training level we offer in detail. We work on 4 core areas in our training….House Training (potty training, chew training, jump training, etc…), Outside Training (leash training, car training, thunderstorm training), Socialization Training (stranger trained, child trained, dog/cat trained, etc…) & Obedience Training (sit, stay, lay, come, place, etc…). It is a very extensive program that requires a staff of professional trainers and first-class facilities.
All Pictures Below are of Luke